Evangelicals are surely focused again on the events in the Middle East. So I have a fun “quiz” for all:
Who Said These? (5 different people)
1. “There is no doubt that the Antichrist has already been born. Firmly established already in his early years, he will, after reaching maturity, achieve supreme power.”
2. “The time of the harvest is at hand… I have sharpened my sickle.”
3. “At no time in the history of the Christian Church have the conditions necessary to the Lord’s return been so completely fulfilled as at the present time.”
4. “For the first time ever, everything is in place for the Battle of Armageddon and the Second Coming of Christ.”
5. “We are the generation that will see the end times… and the return of Jesus.”
Wild guesses are acceptable, and will not be ridiculed. No Google searches, please. Answers in a few days. In the meantime, let’s all pray for our Lebanese, Palestinian, Israeli, and Iraqi brothers and sisters.
Hint: one is a politician, three are pastors, and another one a cult leader.
More hints: The politician was a recent U.S. president; two are popular dispensationalists (you know, the Secret Rapture, Left Behind kind).